3.01.2009

Good news

It's supposed to be up to 50 degrees by Friday!! This might help me get through this next week :)

P.S.

The new picture in my heading is one I took in southern California (Dec. 08)... my favorite tree is in the picture ---the California Oak. I can't get enough of those trees. They're huge!! Their silhouettes are unlike any other. I love em!

Here's some more from that same trip with Chris:



Chris likes to make fun of me for taking pictures of random things...that's just too bad because it's one of my hobbies :) Don't judge!

And this one...I'm awfully wrinkly in this picture and makeupless... but Chris looks cute, and the background and lighting are sweet.

That is all.

1 comment:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Very cute pic of the you and Chris!!!

Hoping you are feeling like yourself today!!! :) This crud has really taken its toll on my strength too!

Love the new look!