3.20.2009

I guess you could say I'm pretty darn peeved that I haven't heard from Boise yet... If I don't get a letter/call from them by tomorrow.... I will be officially pissed. I have been waiting and waiting... with no idea what the letter will say. PINS AND NEEDLES are NOT comfy. Not comfy I tell ya.

Chris is coming out here on Wednesday... and I've been boggling my mind on what fun stuff we could do. The Omaha zoo looks so amazing... and so cheap! They have the largest Rainforest exhibit and desert exhibit in the world. Not sure if we'll get there though...

Anywhooo... here is the product of my boredom:


Where do you live?
cornville hawarden


What is your favorite color?
ohh, i have lots of favs. earthy tones are the best, especially greens and yellows.


What is your favorite city?
San Francisco... there's just something about that place. lots of memories I suppose :

What is your favorite thing to cook?
pancakes and french toast...easy and soooo guuuuud.

What beauty product can you not live without?
ooohh, estea lauder anything. their eyeshadow is amazing.


What is your favorite nyc restaurant?
oh sure, uh... never been there.

What is one thing you can’t help but splurge on?
good shampoo and conditioner... especially KMS California ... miracle working stuff i tell ya.

What is your favorite word?
punky doodle. or snickerdoodle. or cacahuete.


What movie can you recite by heart?
you know, even if i watch a movie and love it i probably won't watch it again for several months. sooo... i'm not a reciter.


What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
oh just farting around.

Which tv show makes you happiest?
The Office. No matter what my day was like, NBC thursday night at 8 p.m. ... I will be smiling.

What is your favorite beverage?
coffee. ugh. currently drinking it.

What is one trend that totally victimized you?
i would definitely avoid calling myself trendy... i might take some ideas from whats currently trendy and warp it to my own liking. maybe it's a good thing....maybe it's not.

If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would you chose?
I would trade with Obama...and quit. sorry.

What is your favorite comfort food?
candy.

What famous person do you think you most resemble?
really, no one. i've been told i look like the girl from sabrina the teenage witch.... ??

What was the best piece of advice you were ever given? Who gave it to you?
Just about every night of my life (when i have to drive somewhere) my dad tells me to watch out for deer. That's some darn good advice...they are EVERYWHERE. I hate em.


What three possessions do you value most?
My job, my car, my socks.

What three non-material things do you value most?
How about the obvious... the people i love, my Savior, and life in America.


When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who was it?
Oh, earlier I told Chris that I love him :)

1 comment:

Corrigan Vaughan said...

I feel you on the grad school thing. CSUF was supposta have notified everyone by March 30th, but they're all backed up and said they HOPE to get it all done by April 16th. BAH!