12.01.2008

oh mondays


Going back to work after vacation is always hard.... today was especially hard. I actually got to see Chris for a couple days this weekend. I picked him up in Omaha on Friday and brought him back on Sunday. It flew by, but it was awesome to actually get to hang out with him... instead of just talking on the phone. Luckily the weather was nice, so the long drive wasn't a big deal. So, needless to say... I really didn't want Monday to come. I miss the days when the two of us could just walk a few minutes to see eachother :( It was fun though to take my car on a long trip, Shnitzle is a loyal companion ;) Her name is Shnitzel because she's a Volkswagen ... and Volkswagens are German (duh).
My grandma is in her own room at the hospital now.... instead of being in the ICU. She seems to be doing good. The doctors are somewhat concerned that she might have more strokes if she doesn't take it easy. That's all for now...

3 comments:

Emil said...

that is the most beautiful face i have ever seen on you.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

What a cute couple!!!

Glad you got to see your hon. And that there has been some improvement with your Grandma.

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Yes! I totally wanna see benjamin button! Of course, i rarely ever get out of the house to the movies, so it'll prob'ly just end up on my Netflix queue. :op