11.25.2008

I'm a little concerned at the moment. My Grandma in CA is in the hospital getting fluid/blood drained from her head... as I am writing this. I'm not sure exactly what happened to lead to this... but I'm just on edge right now. It breaks my heart to think of what my Grandma is going through...and my Grandpa too. My grandpa just had heart surgery about 2 months ago. That was stressful for him and us for a few reasons, beside the obvious reason. And now, when life may have started to get back to normal for my Grandparents (as much as it could have), my Grandma has this new health problem.

I just want something to start looking up. Maybe I shouldn't say that since his surgery went well and he's doing well.... I just want some comfort for them. Maybe they are comforted enough... they are the strongest Christians that I know. I just can't bare the thought of life without them.

My family is blessed beyond measure.... but sometimes it seems like the problems are never ending.

I don't like sounding like a pessimist...it just kind of comes out of me sometimes.

I'm crushed right now.

1 comment:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Oh no!!!! This does not sound good. Prayers for ALL of you!!!!!

Sometimes it all just piles up on ya!!!